12.06.2004

Blog...Numbah One

What should say? Should I become passionate about a subject or theme? Be a really cool generalist and show how much I really know? Just be real…ok …ready, steady, go!

Oh the pressure of the first…blog!

You thought I was going to write about a first date out with some guy or something, right?? Nah…but I am sure I will go there sometime in the near future, AND oh yes, and you do want me too – because I have some very good stories as of late. V. Good...almost unebelievable.

Blogging…this could be one of the best inventions for the single New York City female to vent all. Finally, she can get it all out in one stroke of a key! BUT, I do promise – while it will feel like venting to me – it will read as pure entertainment to you. This is my guarantee and my hope to you, for you!

Welcome to iKahn! (cuture, trends and last names)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home