12.06.2004

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So here I am, ready to shut down for the day...I haven't told you much about me...but the puzzle pieces will soon come together...I promise. My best friend, Julie , works with a recent ex-guy-I-used-to-see...he wasn't really a boyfriend, and he definitely couldn't call me a girlfriend, due to commitment-phobic-issues-he-was-tooooooooo-scared-to-discuss...

ANYWHO...it turns out, that while I knew he wasn't the sweetest dessert on the plate...I found some of our moments to be a bit "yummy". Although, now the aftertaste is killing me. Turns out, this guy, I invested time in, is a COMPLETE bastard...and it isn't due to our breakup - it is just who he is!! I can't believe I dated the guy nobody likes to hang with in the office!!!

So, I say - glad I am moving on...but how can I help my bestest friend get through his shitty days?!?! Being that it is the holiday season - maybe a little "Christmas Carol" action is needed...ya know, bring in those ghosts from Christmas past and present and show him how terrible his future would be if he doesn't turn it around!?!??!

If you have suggestions, outside of leaving a horse on his pillow, since I am not willing to travel to Astoria - I am open!!

Love you, Julie!! The days off coming to you will be delicious!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home