3.06.2005

The best date...

I have ever had. I swear - I continue to be impressed.

I received a call at 6pm tonight saying that my date, Henri - yes, like Bendel - was on his way to pick me up. PICK ME UP! When is the last time I was ever picked up on a date - ummm - I can answer this honestly - NEVER!

When I went downstairs, outside, waiting at the bottom of my steps was my frenchman.

He said hello to me and we were off, arm and arm, on our evening. We went to cafe rhonda...and he taught me something...he asked if it was possible for us to have a drink at one of the tables. The hostess said no she couldn't do that - and he said, "OK - zen we goh somewhere else." The hostess said, "Are you sure? There is plenty of room at the bar?" and he says, "I am with a beautiful woman, why would I want to have the bar know everything we talk about. No thank you - I find a place that will give us some privacy. Zank you." In 2 seconds, we had a table and I had a big smile on my face!

From there, we went to my favorite Thai restaurant - River. We enjoyed chatting about travel and what kind of life he wants to live...and me too...

The best part - for those of you who know what I have been dealing with for 2 years now...NO anxiety. I felt good. I felt happy. I felt special. I know that these emotions shouldn't and aren't left to what happens with him - but it was nice to finally be sitting across from someone in a romatic situation and not feel uncomfortable.

The night ended with a stroll by the Planetarium, which is another favorite of mine - as it looks awesome lit up at night! We sat and talked...and then some.

Then - the night ended as he walked me home. We had a lovely good night kiss and then he whispered what a great a time he had and that he looked forward to seeing me soon.

I wrote a "Thank You" text and received this...
"You're welcome. Hope we'll have many good moments like this together. You were amazingly beautiful tonight."

Hello...this guy is my Eric Clapton!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home