6.20.2005

I'd Rather Be Sailing

Lovely Julie shared with me the music of the lovely Allison...and so, today I bring you the song that matches my mood!!! Happy Monday all!

I'd rather be sailing
Yes I would
On an open sea.

I'd stand at the railing
If I couldFeeling wild and free.
The sun is on my neck, the wind is in my face, the sea is incredibly blue...
And... I'd rather be sailing,
Yes I'd wanna go sail, and then come home to you.

Sex is good, but I'd rather be sailing.
Food is nice, but I'd rather be sailing.
People are swell, but I'd rather be sailing...Over the horizon

And I'd rather be sailing
Yes I would
On an open sea
I'd stand there inhaling, if I could
Feeling wild and free

(Song and Lyrics by: William Finn)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

...especially on a day like today.

At least she didn't use "My Heart Will Go On".

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home